In 2014 in OST-WEST Logistics Netzwerk GmbH rolling stock there are 582 new modernized platforms for:
- increase of cargo payload of wagons;
- expansion of nomenclature of transported cargo;
- expansion of operability and universality of wagons;
- cutting time of freight operations during loading/unloading of wagons;
- technological effectiveness of freight operations and load securement, security upgrade for personnel during loading/unloading operations;
- improvement of technical-and-economic indexes of wagons.
Immense experience, successful initiatives in development of railway sector, active lobbying of the issues of the branch at the legislative level land customers to OST-WEST Logistics Netzwerk from both state and private sector largest cargo-generating, wagon-building and railway enterprises of the branch.
OST-West Logistic Netzwerk GmbH by its activity facilitates the development of progressive model of transport market, working on the basis of European integration, set out in Directions of EU NoNo 91/440/EU, 2001/12/EU, 2001/14/EU, 2008/57/EU, develops transport connections between Ukraine and European Union, which contributes to border integration and reinforcement of liberalization process in railroad industry.